Makes approx. 20-24 frittatas
Non-stick vegetable oil cooking spray
¼ cup shredded monterey jack cheese
2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, finely chopped
4 large eggs
¼ cup milk
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat the oven the 375 degrees F
2. Prepare your mix-ins: dice your tomato, chop your parsley, and shred your cheese
3. In a medium-sized bowl, briskly whisk the eggs. Add the milk, salt, pepper, and whisk until combined.
4. You can add your mix-ins two different ways: either stir them into the bowl with the egg mixture, or combine them in a separate bowl and manually add them to each muffin cup after the egg mixture has been ladled in. I stirred my mix-ins into the egg mixture and had no issues.
5. Coat the cups of your mini muffin tin really well with nonstick spray. Not only will the spray will make it easier to remove the frittatas from the pan, cleaning the pan will be a breeze.
6. Fill the cups of the muffin tin almost to the top with the egg mixture. If you chose to add your mix-ins manually, add them after the egg mixture.
7. Bake for 10 minutes. the frittatas should be puffy and set in the center. The edges should be turning a light golden-brown.
8. Remove the frittatas by using a butter knife to loosen the sides, and then lift them out. Serve and enjoy!